August 16, 2014

ME + PHOTO CHALLENGE: Day 5 & 6

Hello! Uh oh, yesterday was such a weird day, I actually remembered about this challege when I was going to bed! Silly me. Now today I'm combining day 5 and 6 so this will be quite a long yet interesting post. Shall we? Yes of course!

ME #5 // 3 THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY

I can say this is an easy one. I like my personality. More or less. If I had to pick 3 things, we would get something like this:
  • I like that I'm beyond tolerant. Honestly, you can tell me anything and I'll barely be surprised or even shocked about it. I think that's why my friends can and they do tell me things other people would judge them about. I really appreciate the fact that they trust me.
  • I really like to watch people (not in a creepy way athough being in a fandom has taught me to be a stalker). I like watching their emotions, their body language, their eyes because these things say SO MUCH about them and what they feel at that moment. That's why I understand people's hints pretty often. For example, today me and my brother had a fight and his mood was one of those really annoying ones. Actually, I knew why he was like that - it's about something I had said earlier. Later on we talked about it and he confessed, I was right. Just have to watch people's moods and reactions to certain things. On the other hand, I prefer talking everything through and not having to guess.
  • I am spontaneous and I absolutely love it! If you asked me to get ready in 10 minutes because we are going on an adventure, I'd be ready. I want to buy a random plane ticket one day. Random roadtrip. I love being spontaneous. It's not a problem to give up on my travel route and follow a new one just because it will be more interesting. And I love that I have friends who are spontaneous too. 

ME #6 //  SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY
Okay so now I can fangirl a lot or think for another person to choose. What to do, oh what to do?
Let's do it this way. Since the challenge doesn't tell me whether I should describe that person or anything, I'll just give out the name: Niall Horan.

PHOTO #5 // AFTER DARK


PHOTO #6 OBSESSION


Yes, these are notebooks. Fun fact: none of them are fully written. It's just me, I buy them and stop writing in them because I bought new ones. Haha, sad story, bro.

Woah this entry was intense! Did you feel it?! So did I!
Tomorrow I'm going canoeing. MY DREAM COMING TRUE! I really want to do a quick video, so who knows? Expect photos as well. Skimming through a few tutorials tonight, want quality shots!

That's the end, I guess. I'd really really really really, like, really appreciate if you'd express your feelings by clicking the like or dislike button (preferably like :3). It helps me to know which themes you like and which you don't fancy at all :)

Thank you for your time!
↯See ya soon!✌

No comments: