September 24, 2014

ME + PHOTO Challenge | Day 15 & 16

Heyyy, so guess what? 

My newest baby - super cool laptop with windows 8 which I used to hate btw - was taken away from me! It hasn't even been two weeks that I had it! Now it's somewhere on the way to suppliers to be fixed. Can you believe that it had a spoilage? I am so mad at the shop, honestly.

Can't wait to get it back! Fell inlove with the newest Windows and completely changed my mind about them. It's funny how we have these preconceptions, huh?

Okay, let's get into the challenges now!

ME #15 | SOMETHING THAT EXCITES YOU AND FILLS YOU WITH JOY


This is an easy one! BUT I won't reveal it hehe. No but for reals, it's a new discovery of mine and I cannot have enough of it. It's on my music player, on my phone, on my computer... I spent 70% of my YouTube time watching them and getting inspired every.single.time. My friends probably think that I'm nuts but hey, I've never been this happy before!

I truly hope that one day you'll find something that will change you, inspire you and fill you with joy. And if you have already found it, I feel so happy for you!

PHOTO #15 | SILHOUETTE




ME #16 | SOMETHING THAT YOU REGRET NOT DOING IN THE LAST YEAR


I regret just one thing - not trying hard enough to get to know one person, who already left school last year. It was an interesting person and I am just so stupid for being scared. Now it's over, I forgot it but that small regret still sits somewhere in me. Though I try to get rid of regrets as they're not healthy at all! Still, there's this feeling that tells "but everything could be different..."

PHOTO #16 | A GOOD HABIT



A really really good habit is to enjoy the small things in life! See good everyday, look around and find beauty in your surroundings! You won't believe how many fantastic things happen every day without your notice.

Also a super good habit is to eat breakfast. Sounds weird probably but I always scold my friends for not having breakfast. Even if you're not hungry in the mornings, you should have at least one bite of something.



On the end note...
...how are you all?
Maybe something good happened? Tell me in the comments!

↯See ya soon!✌

No comments: