September 07, 2014

Back To School | My Essentials



I don't know about you, but for me school has started almost a week ago. I was excited about going back to school because summer started to feel kind of boring with its sucky weather therefore lack of activities. Now it means we're getting back to work! I don't know whether I'm ready for what's ahead of me but let's just not think too far into future. Let's enjoy those exciting preparations for a new season instead!

What do I expect this year? Work, to be honest. This is my last year, so I have to as prepared as possible and I'm not talking just about final exams. They aren't that important to me and yes, as bad as it sounds, I won't be desperately preparing for them. While it was still summer, I've been thinking about a gap year, I had a strong opinion that I won't enroll anywhere after school. Now I have more sense (lol) and I want to go to uni (fingers crossed). So yeah, not only school work but I also will try to work majorly on my skills and on this blog. Not going anywhere!

NEWS: expect another blog style change and this time I will try my best to work on it. Finally got Adobe Illustrator working!!!

I started fall season with two new items: shoes and a bag. The shoes were a must because I don't have shoes. Wait, hold up, before you start bursting with laughter, lemme tell you - I really didn't have any shoes for fall except for sneakers but we all know I'm trying not to be a tomboy, so they didn't count!


*bling bling* what

I had to decide whether to get a girly bag or a small backpack for packing just my camera and a wallet when going out. My girls helped me decide and by the result of 3:0 the answer is obvious.






Now let's jump into my school essentials a.k.a. things I never leave my home without when going to school!


Textbooks. Duh. Why wouldn't I take them? Haha. They take up most of my bag space and why the duck they have to be so huge?

Headphones or ear-buds. I never ever ever leave home without one of these. When I do, may Lord help us all. I just can't at those times.
I choose ear-buds more often because they're more compact and will suit every outfit while headphones, being bigger, are more noticeable and won't go with heels and a dress. I use them mostly at home.
Headphones - Audio Technica
Ear-buds - Razer

Personal notebook. Here I keep all my lists, notes, thoughts and ideas. I have different sections for blogging, photography, general stuff etc. Comes in handy when an idea strikes or for simple planning while you're bored!

Wallet. All my non-existing money, monthly bus tickets, cards, receipts etc. go here. Do I need to comment more on that?

Keys. I love the boxing glove. Keeps me from losing my keys, unlike my brother who always loses his.

Pens. Didn't have time for a proper pencil case search. All my old ones are either broken or stupid. Now my pens enjoy the freedom whilst flying aimlessly inside my bag.

Phone. Seriously? DUUUH. Half of my life is in there! (The other half is in my computer...)

USB. I learned to always have this thing with me last year when I always didn't have anything to store information in. Now I have this Intenso thingy with me with important files, presentations etc. Comes in handy!

Planner & Sketchbook. I learned about planners not long ago as people in America or UK are used to have them? So I thought I will get one and make everything easier for me to plan. I always forget things! My memory is pathetic, to be honest and that week's view lets me see planned things just in a glance!
Sketchbook also comes in pretty handy. I don't particularly like to doodle (unlike most of the people) because I always lack of ideas but it's an amazing companion when I'm bored or I want to quickly note something: an idea, a vision, a project and similar things. Oh and I can't draw so it always gets funny when I look inside it.




That's about it! Little secret: my life and I am in chaos right now so I'm trying really hard to keep all of this going. Love all of you who are reading this. I spread my love, you spread yours too. ♥

↯See ya soon!✌

No comments: