August 26, 2014

ME + PHOTO Challenge: Day 9 & 10

Hiii! I don't think you've noticed but I haven't posted my challenge for a few days. This means that this post is the continuation of the challenge.

You should see my room. No, actually, you shouldn't. You'd get freaked out because there are clothes all over the place. Since we have one room, my brother usually jumps over the piles to get to his bed. Life's tough, isn't it? Haha. I'm reorganizing my wardrobe and throwing most of my boy-ish clothes away. I don't know, after 18th birthday I feel like I need minor changes in my style. I used to be a tomboy and now I want something more feminine...but that's whole another topic. Maybe I should write more about it in another post. Not too sure, help me out perhaps? :)

Back to the challenge!

ME #9 // YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO DO RIGHT NOW


If I'll look like a total nerd after this, well, thank you for the compliment. I didn't choose to do this, the game chose me. Yup, my favourite thing to do right now is to play games. Not any games, but one and only, The Sims 3! As silly as it sounds, I love this game so much. After getting almost all of the expansions, I can't stop playin', it's too interesting (hands down, if I had only the base game...well, I wouldn't have just the base game - that's the whole point)! If anyone is interested (hahahahahhaahahhaha), I have three families - one is super secret, the other is with a sad story and the third involves two beach dudes who love water sports and they are secretly businessmen. Do I need to comment that?!

ME #10 // THE WEATHER


It's morning now, so the sun is glaring insolently through the window. It's cold though and quite windy. I'm predicting rain after noon. When I'll be in the city. Lucky me.

PHOTO #9 // SOMEONE YOU LOVE



PHOTO #10 // CHILDHOOD MEMORY


I chose two because I love the colours in the jumping picture and I love the emotion in the other one (we were fashion phenomenons, take a look yourself)



↯See ya soon!✌

No comments: