August 11, 2014

ME + PHOTO Challenge: Day 1

Hello! Imma jump straight to the point - 513 is a very fresh blog and I don't have the ability to post very often, soooooo I think I'm going to do one of those 30/31- day challenges! They are based on simple personal questions so I think it would be a great opportunity for you to learn a bit more about me and, you won't believe, for me to learn more about myself! Yeah, as I skimmed through the questions earlier, I honestly had no idea how to answer to some of them. This is going to be tough haha.

Oh and also since I'm new to photography and all the goods of it, I'm taking a photography challenge for 30 days. You got that right. Hella loads of work for me! Dis gon' be gud, tho. :3


I wont' post the challenge questions YET because I want it to be a surprise question every day :) BUT I BET YOU'LL FIND THE SAME CHALLENGE AND SAME QUESTIONS AND WILL KNOW THEM AND oh well not my problem hahaha.


No, for reals, I'm doing it and here's the first one:



ME #1 // BASIC THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

BASICALLY, my name is Victoria, I turned 18 this summer and I live in the middle of Europe. I will attend my Senior year in high school this fall and I have no freaking clue what to do after school.

I also have a baby face which means I will look like I'm 12 in my 40's.


PHOTO #1 // SELF PORTRAIT



Okay, this kid basically tried to kill us with his ultra speed so I took a selfie with him. #noregrets and #imstillalive

This is the end of day 1! Hope you will enjoy these challenges :)
↯See ya soon! ✌

No comments: